Terms and Conditions
Fees, Payments & Refunds
1. Fees are payable termly or half termly and no later than the first class of each
2. All new dancers will be charged a £20 registration fee. This fee only applies once
per student and will be the same no matter how many classes a student attends.This
will include a t- shirt which should be worn to classes. You may purchase additional tshirt’s
3. Any fees paid later than the 3rd week of term will incur a 10% late payment
charge.This will be added to the invoice after the 3rd class. After the 4th class if fees
haven’t been paid, students will be unable to attend the class.
4. Should any pupil wishing to discontinue any class or leave the school, half a terms
notice must be given for after school clubs and one months notice for dance school
classes. This must be communicated directly to the office. You may be expected to
pay the remainder of the terms fees if sufficient notice is not given.
5. If a refund has been agreed it will only be given for a maximum of half a terms
6. Payments are issued through invoice for after school clubs and will be emailed out.
Dance school classes require a direct debit to be set up. These payments will be taken
on or around the 1st of each month.
7. If payment is made online a receipt will be sent directly to you. If payment is made
by cash or cheque receipts will only be provided on request.
8. Any cash or cheques given to the class teacher must be signed off on our payment
sheet. Please do not hand over a payment if you do not sign our sheet
9. In exceptional circumstances such as injury we may allow class fees to be
transferred over to the next term.
10. If Integr8 Dance cancel a class outside of our control i.e we can no longer use the
venue provided, we will aim to reschedule the class. However if this is not possible no
refund will be given.
Registration & Attendance
11. Upon registering with Integr8 Dance we do require a valid email address. This will
be used to contact you with class information and invoicing.
12. A class register will be taken at the start of every class by the teacher to record
student attendance for the purpose of Health and Safety and security.
13. If a student is absent from class for more than three consecutive weeks without
any reason given to the teacher their space will be opened up to another student
14. Medical: Parents are required to give Integr8 Dance information regarding any
prior and/or ongoing medical conditions when committing to taking part in classes. All
our staff are first aid trained and will give appropriate medical care when required.
15. Photographs & Video’s: Upon registering, parents are asked to opt in or opt out of
photographic consent for their child/ward. Parents will be given this option when they
register.Photos or videos may be taken by Integr8 during classes, performances, workshops
and rehearsals. If you have given consent for your child to be in photos taken by
Integr8 Dance we reserve the right for these photos or videos to be used on the
website, Facebook or for advertising purposes.
16. Leaving class unaccompanied: Integr8 Dance requires consent for children under
the age of 18 to leave class unaccompanied. Parents & Guardians must also name
additional adults who may pick up or drop off before classes.
Code of Conduct
Integr8 work hard to ensure that all students are dancing in a safe and comfortable
environment. In order to achieve this please take note of the following guidelines.
Being part of Integr8 Dance is much more than an average dance school. We pride
ourselves in being inclusive, welcoming and professional. We endeavour to provide
an atmosphere and culture that encourages community and promotes dance. We expect
students and families to also be part of this.Integr8 Dance does not discriminate
on background, ability, race or religion and regularly trains and monitors staff
to maintain school teaching policies.
Aggressive, abusive or anti-social behaviour is not tolerated from any members of
Integr8 Dance in any part of the premises or at any time, whether toward Integr8
staff, visitors or peers. The Dance School is only one part of the wider Integr8
organisation and therefore we ask that you remember that the headquarters is a
workplace for many different people. All customer incidents will be reported and
We encourage all students to be at class in good time to make the most of the
sessions. Students should arrive wearing appropriate clothing and trainers which
includes no jewellery.
Regular attendance is important for student development. It is more important for
students to commit to classes on the lead up to shows as teachers plan accordingly.
We regret that it is not possible to make up missed classes by attending another class
for which you are not registered.
Students will not be allowed to leave the class unless they are collected by a named
parent/ guardian or have been given permission to leave on their own.
Integr8 will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to property left on
Parents, guardians and students have a responsibility to notify the teacher of any
injury’s before the start of the class.
At Integr8 dance we are committed to seeing dancers develop and grow in a
supportive and friendly environment. We will always do as much as we can to help
your child and sometimes we will make decisions that as parents you may not always
agree with. Whilst we are open to discussion, please bear in mind that we are always
trying to do what we think is best for your child.
Integr8 teachers will always treat children and parents in the dance school with care
and respect. In return we ask that you:
Respect all decisions made by Integr8 Staff
If you would like to discuss a decision further, to approach the dance teacher at a
suitable time after class in a calm and respectful manner. Integr8 staff will always do
the same for you.
Support your child’s involvement and enjoyment of dance.
To only discuss your own child’s progress with Integr8 teachers. Integr8 will not
discuss any other children with any adult that is not their parent.
If you have any complaints or grievances about your child’s dance class please speak
to the teacher after the class. If you would prefer to speak to someone else you may
Guidelines and Policy on the use of electronic devices and mobile phones in classes
please visit www.integr8dance.com
17. Integr8 Dance holds information about our customers to enable us to carry out
our business, classes and training.This information includes the contact details you
supply to us. Please ensure all contact details for your child are correct and up to
date. All details will be help in strict confidentiality (Data Protection Act 1998) and will
not be passed on to outside parties.
Changes to terms and conditions
18. Integr8 Dance reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any
time for the benefit of the business, staff or participants.
Agreement to the terms and conditions
19. Parents and guardians of students attending classes are required to acknowledge
their acceptance of the terms and conditions for each student related to or their
responsibility by checking the relevant box during online applications.
Integr8 Dance LTD
Unit 12, Winnall Valley Rd, Winchester, SO230LD
Managing Director – Charlie Sapey
Office Manager – Natalie Foster
Updated – August 2023
To be reviewed – August 2024