Terms and Conditions
Fees, Payments & Refunds
1. Fees are payable termly or half termly and no later than the first class of each term.
2. Any fees paid later than the 3rd week of term will incur a 10% late payment charge. This will be added to the invoice after the 3rd class. After the 4th class if fees haven’t been paid, students will be unable to attend the class.
3. Should any pupil wishing to discontinue any class or leave the school, half a terms notice must be given directly to the office. You may be expected to pay the remainder of the terms fees if sufficient notice is not given.
4. If a refund has been agreed it will only be given for a maximum of half a terms notice.
5. Payments are issued through invoice and will be emailed out. If you do not have a valid email address please contact the office to request a paper copy.
6. If payment is made online a receipt will be sent directly to you. If payment is made by cash or cheque receipts will only be provided on request.
7. Any cash or cheques given to the class teacher must be signed off on our payment sheet. Please do not hand over a payment if you do not sign our sheet
8. In exceptional circumstances such as injury we may allow class fees to be transferred over to the next term.
9. If Integr8 Dance cancel a class outside of our control i.e we can no longer use the venue provided, we will aim to reschedule the class. However if this is not possible no refund will be given.
Registration & Attendance
10. Upon registering with Integr8 Dance we do require a valid email address. This will be used to contact you with class information and invoicing.
11. There will be a one off £15 registration fee for all new students. This includes and Integr8 t-shirt and bag. This will be included within your first invoice.
12. A class register will be taken at the start of every class by the teacher to record student attendance for the purpose of Health and Safety and security.
13. If a student is absent from class for more than three consecutive weeks without any reason given to the teacher their space will be opened up to another student
14. Medical: Parents are required to give Integr8 Dance information regarding any prior and/or ongoing medical conditions when committing to taking part in classes. All our staff are first aid trained and will give appropriate medical care when required.
15. Photographs & Video’s: Upon registering, parents are asked to opt in or opt out of photographic consent for their child/ward. Parents will be given this option on the given registration form.
Photos or videos may be taken by Integr8 during classes, performances, workshops and rehearsals. If you have given consent for your child to be in photos taken by Integr8 Dance we reserve the right for these photos or videos to be used on the website, Facebook or for advertising purposes.
16. Leaving class unaccompanied: Integr8 Dance requires consent for children under the age of 18 to leave class unaccompanied. Parents & Guardians must also name additional adults who may pick up or drop off before classes.
Code of Conduct
Integr8 work hard to ensure that all students are dancing in a safe and comfortable environment. In order to achieve this please take note of the following guidelines.
Being part of Integr8 Dance is much more than an average dance school. We pride ourselves in being inclusive, welcoming and professional. We endeavour to provide an atmosphere and culture that encourages community and promotes dance. We expect students and families to also be part of this.
Integr8 Dance does not discriminate on background, ability, race or religion and regularly trains and monitors staff to maintain school teaching policies.
Aggressive, abusive or anti-social behaviour is not tolerated from any members of Integr8 Dance in any part of the premises or at any time, whether toward Integr8 staff, visitors or peers. The Dance School is only one part of the wider Integr8 organisation and therefore we ask that you remember that the headquarters is a workplace for many different people. All customer incidents will be reported and investigated accordingly.
We encourage all students to be at class in good time to make the most of the sessions. Students should arrive wearing appropriate clothing and trainers which includes no jewellery
Regular attendance is important for student development. It is more important for students to commit to classes on the lead up to shows as teachers plan accordingly. We regret that it is not possible to make up missed classes by attending another class for which you are not registered.
Students will not be allowed to leave the class unless they are collected by a named parent/ guardian or have been given permission to leave on their own.
Integr8 will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to property left on the premises.
Parents, guardians and students have a responsibility to notify the teacher of any injury’s before the start of the class
At Integr8 dance we are committed to seeing dancers develop and grow in a supportive and friendly environment. We will always do as much as we can to help your child and sometimes we will make decisions that as parents you may not always agree with. Whilst we are open to discussion, please bear in mind that we are always trying to do what we think is best for your child.
Integr8 teachers will always treat children and parents in the dance school with care and respect. In return we ask that you:
Respect all decisions made by Integr8 Staff
If you would like to discuss a decision further, to approach the dance teacher at a suitable time after class in a calm and respectful manner. Integr8 staff will always do the same for you.
Support your child’s involvement and enjoyment of dance.
To only discuss your own child’s progress with integr8 teachers. Integr8 will not discuss any other children with any adult that is not their parent.
If you have any complaints or grievances about your child’s dance class please speak to the teacher after the class. If you would prefer to speak to someone else you may contact email@example.com
17. Integr8 Dance holds information about our customers to enable us to carry out our business, classes and training. This information includes the contact details you supply to us. Please ensure all contact details for your child are correct and up to date. All details will be help in strict confidentiality (Data Protection Act 1998) and will not be passed on to outside parties.
Changes to terms and conditions
18. Integr8 Dance reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time for the benefit of the business, staff or participants.
Agreement to the terms and conditions
19. Parents and guardians of students attending classes are required to acknowledge their acceptance of the terms and conditions for each student related to or their responsibility by checking the relevant box during online applications.
By purchasing a product from our shop you agree to the following:
I represent and warrant that if I am purchasing something or paying for a service from this facility or from other merchants through this facility that (i) any credit card or bank account draft (ACH Draft) information I supply is true and complete, (ii) charges incurred by me will be honored by my credit card company or financial institution, and (iii) I will pay the charges incurred by me at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes, fees, and penalties.
I hereby authorize (if online payment is made or autopay information is provided) this facility to charge my ACH draft, or credit card account. I understand that a 30 day written notice is required to terminate billing and I am responsible for payment whether or not my student attends classes until I notify this facility in writing to drop my student from class(es).
Should I dispute a charge through my financial institution this will constitute a breach of contract possibly resulting in, but not limited to, penalties, additional fees, collection, legal action, and/or termination of any and/or all current and future services.
Integr8 Dance LTD
Unit 12, Winnall Valley Rd, Winchester, SO230LD
Managing Director – Charlie Sapey
Office Manager – Natalie Foster